Pages

Monday, October 16, 2006

To those who think no end of themselves;

During a key note speech Professor Carlo Fonseka explained by translating a sinhalese (Sri Lankan Language) poem to english.. This explains how big certain people think of them, these are people who think no end of themselves. Let me try and rhyme it without changing the meaning.

here word dot depicts '.'

To the Universe milkyway is a dot
To the milkyway the Planatry system is a dot
To the Planatry system the earth is a dot
To the earth my country is a dot
To my country (when you take all the people) I am a dot
However, I feel so big about myself that I see the universe as a dot.

What do you think of the authors ability in telling them (the big ones) how small they are.
And you wanna know how big you are have a look at the following pictures!

No comments: